The first glance is often your only chance when selling real estate online.
Make it love at first sight.
Give buyers beautiful images that catch their eye
and invite them to come home.
4 Things You Need To Know:
1. Getting Ready
A real estate photo shoot is like the ultimate open house. Get ready for this appointment with all the zeal and obsessive attention to detail that you would use if you were about to host a dinner party for your boss. And your mother-in-law. And the Queen of England. A little extra effort ahead of time will have big rewards when you sell your beautiful home at an excellent price.
Cleaning Check List
Here are some important tips to make sure your home is camera-ready:
- Clean, clean, clean. Vacuum, dust, mop. Remove smaller area rugs to show off flooring. Make sinks, shower doors, mirrors, and windows sparkle. Make beds. Close toilet lids.
- De-clutter. Clear counters, tables, and ledges. Remove items such as cords, food containers, jackets, toys, remotes, refrigerator magnets, and shampoo bottles. Even decorations should be kept to a minimum; a fresh bouquet of flowers or a bright bowl of fresh fruit in the kitchen would be perfect. Remove exceptionally bold or potentially offensive artwork. Clear, open spaces feel inviting and make a room feel larger.
- Remove personal items. No one needs to see your toothbrush, but you should also tuck away your family photos. Let buyers imagine themselves living in the house.
- Boost curb appeal. Remove dead plants, weed garden beds, plant colorful flowers, mow and edge the lawn. Hide garbage cans, tools, and hoses. Cars should be removed from the driveway and front of the house.
- Hide furry friends. Pets are adorable, but they don't belong in your house photos. Also make sure to stow away beds, toys, and feeding dishes. Use a vacuum or lint roller to remove pet hair from floors, rugs, and furniture.
- Lights on! Turn on all interior lights and make sure to replace any missing bulbs. Open all blinds and curtains. Blinds should be opened at an angle to reflect light outside.
Simply click the link below to get started! Every property is unique, but in general you should plan for the shoot to take a couple hours. Larger properties often take longer.
Photography appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours beforehand. Property must be unlocked and ready to photograph at the appointment time to avoid a $50 missed appointment fee.
Life happens! Don't stress. There is NO fee to reschedule if you contact me at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Pricing for real estate photography is based on the square footage of the home or structure. You will receive fully edited, high resolution digital images of all photos captured during the shoot.
0 - 1200 sf = $100
1201 - 3000 sf = $130
3001 - 5000 sf = $160
*Larger properties and structure-less properties are priced on a case-by-case basis.
Images delivered within 48 hours.
Bad weather happens. Here in Middle Tennessee we are all acquainted with rainy days and sudden storms. Should weather become an issue, I will contact you to reschedule at no extra cost. However, I do understand that you've already put a lot of work into getting your home clean and perfect. So, if roads are still safe, you will have the option of completing the interior photos at the original appointment time. We will then chose an alternate day to complete exterior shots, still at no extra cost to you.